- Avoid allowing water to puddle on the canopy for extended periods. Water and dirt causes discoloration.
- Battery acid and tree sap may corrode and eat holes into the canopy.
- Fold and store canopy only when completely dry. Wet vinyl will discolor. In addition, the store canopy in a warm and dry location will extend the life of the canopy.
- Do not use chemicals or abrasives to clean canopy, as this will damage the vinyl. Use a soft dish soap and pressure wash for best results.
- Always remove the canopy during winter months. Freezing and thawing will damage the vinyl as well.
QUOTATIONS GLADLY FURNISHED
Manufacturers of: Folding Water Tanks, Chevron Covers, Hosebed Covers, Ground Covers, Salvage Covers, Floor Runners, Crosslay Covers, Speedlay Covers, Staging Mats, Hose Drying and Storage Racks, Show’rbag Covers, Recycling Bin Covers, Boat Lift Covers, Custom Fitted Boat Covers, Tarps, Awnings, and Custom Sewing.